Thursday, December 13, 2007

Favorite Live Shows Of 2006 (Revisited)




I felt like posting this as well, if anyone cares. As I said in the last post I wasn't as able to attend as many shows while away at school due to location and lack of a car. In 2006 I only attended around 10 shows and here were the top 5:



05. Silversun Pickups + Page France at Schubas (08.13.06)

Was my first time seeing Page France, a band I've been obsessed with for some time. Great show indeed. Silversun Pickups were good too, but probably one of the loudest bands I've ever experienced. Honestly left early because they were so loud.


04. Anathallo + Page France + Ben And Bruno at Schubas (10.27.06)

Three solid bands and three solid sets.


03. Calexico + Jason Collett at the Metro (06.23.06)

Went for Jason Collett, but ended up seeing probably one of the most flawless performances ever, from Calexico.


02. Andrew Bird + Occidental Brothers at Logan Square Auditorium (11.25.06)

First time seeing Bird and it was as amazing as I had expected.


01. Wilco + Detholz at the Auditorium Theater (11.24.06)

Can't go wrong with seeing one of your favorites bands, especially from the second row.


No comments:

Post a Comment