Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making This Blog A Little More Exciting




I have made a goal for myself in the new, coming year to make this blog a little more exciting/unique. Hopefully most of you know that I am a singer/songwriter and that's my number one passion. Over the past year I have written/recorded a bunch of new songs and hope to continue that in the forthcoming year. A way that I thought of definitely being able to keep it going is to post a brand new song on this blog once a week. What do you think? I like the idea. More to come soon.

I originally was going to make a post about myself and make a sleepy mix because I do listen to a lot of my music as I fall asleep every night. However, I thought that might be too many songs, so you're better off just going here to download any song you want.


[Myspace] Brendan Losch
[Website] Brendan Losch

No comments:

Post a Comment