Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kyle Andrews "Amos In Ohio"




While listening to the William Fitzsimmons interview earlier today on The Drop, there was a brief commercial for The Great American Road Trip and in the background there was this pretty sweet song playing. After searching a little to find who and what song it was, I come to find that it was Kyle Andrews. Now I just so happen to have been friends with Kyle on Virb and Myspace for awhile now and he's even a Chicago native. I also happened to see Kyle live at Schubas over the summer with Great Lake Swimmers and Sean Hayes. To be honest, his live set didn't really do anything for me that night, but I do enjoy this song and many others. However, if you're in the area, I do suggest that you go out and see Kyle on February 16th at Subterranean, with some friends of his and mine, Rue Royale and Horse In The Sea.


[MP3] Kyle Andrews - Amos In Ohio


[Myspace] Kyle Andrews
[Website] Kyle Andrews

No comments:

Post a Comment