Monday, March 3, 2008

New Bullets In Madison Record




Bullets In Madison are a band from my hometown and they have a new record, If I Were a Neutron Star (And Other Stories From The Few And Far Between), coming out 3/18. Three new tracks are available for stream on their Myspace. I have a hard time describing bands, but I would definitely say that they are along the lines of a Radiohead/Sigur Rós meets Coldplay. Just an indie band with a very ambient sound. I don't know. Anyway, I have added a few tracks from their 2005 release, Love Is A Noise Or: The Psychic Distance Of American Flesh (And What It Means To Take A DIVE), below, however you are also able to download a ton of other tunes over on their Purevolume page.



[MP3] Bullets In Madison - Motel Lot
[MP3] Bullets In Madison - White Sheets
[MP3] Bullets In Madison - The Closest We Are (The Closest We've Been)


[Myspace] Bullets In Madison
[Website] Bullets In Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment