Thursday, July 24, 2008

Count Me Out Monthly Mix #04




Every month I like to put together a collection of songs (a Monthly Mix) that I currently dig and or have caught my attention in one way or another. To download this as "one track", please follow the "Monthly Mix" link above. However, for individual tracks, I recommend searching out previous posts or using the Hype Machine. Thanks and enjoy.


July Mix

01. Beck - Profanity Prayers
02. Dr. Dog - The Rabbit, The Bat, And The Reindeer
03. Ryan Adams - You Will Always Be The Same
04. Papercuts - John Brown
05. Willy Mason - When The River Moves On
06. The National - Blank Slate
07. Luke Temple - Saturday People
08. Spoon - Finer Feeling
09. Rogue Wave - California
10. My Morning Jacket - Just One Thing
11. Wilco - That's Not The Issue
12. Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #03
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #02
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #01

No comments:

Post a Comment