Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feist at Ravinia (07.11.08)




I saw Feist last night at Ravinia, which is a great venue, however, I'm still a little skeptical on my overall opinion of the show. When I finally got around to ordering tickets, the show was sold out, however, a friend was able to pick some up, the day of, thanks to craigslist. So yeah, the show was lovely, for being in the grass, which I must say is pretty great, especially with the perfect weather that we had. I do have a few complaints, though, mostly just with not being able to see anything and that the sound at Ravinia is a little on the quiet side. Juana Molina opened the show and was great, but I do believe I enjoyed my previous Feist performance a little more, plus Grizzly Bear opened that one. Anyway, here's the setlist, which for the most part is accurate. I am unaware of three tunes though. I read something recently that some new songs were being played, but since I couldn't really hear that well, I don't know for sure. Please fill me if you can.


Setlist

01. ? (ooh loop song)
02. When I Was A Young Girl
03. Mushaboom
04. My Moon My Man
05. The Park
06. The Limit To Your Love
07. I Feel It All
08. Honey Honey
09. ?
10. Brandy Alexander
11. 1234
12. Gatekeeper
13. How My Heart Behaves
14. I'm Sorry
15. Inside And Out
16. Sea Lion Woman
17. The Water
--Encore--
18. ?
19. Let It Die


[Myspace] Feist
[Website] Feist

[Count Me Out] Video: Feist Interview on Pitchfork.tv
[Count Me Out] Video: Feist on Conan
[Count Me Out] Video: Feist on The Colbert Report
[Count Me Out] Feist "I Feel It All"

No comments:

Post a Comment