Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Album Review: The Stills - Oceans Will Rise




The Stills - Oceans Will Rise


01. Don't Talk Down
02. Snow In California
03. Snakecharming The Masses
04. Being Here
05. Everything I Build
06. Panic
07. Eastern Europe
08. Hands On Fire
09. Dinosaurs
10. I'm With You
11. Rooibos/Palm Wine Drinkard
12. Statue Of Sirens





Standout Tracks: Snow In California / Being Here / Panic


Oceans Will Rise is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Stills
[Website] The Stills

[Count Me Out] Video: The Stills "Being Here"
[Count Me Out] The Stills "Being Here"
[Count Me Out] The Stills "Rooibos/Palm Wine Drinkard"

No comments:

Post a Comment