Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Album Review: Cold War Kids - Loyalty To Loyalty




Cold War Kids - Loyalty To Loyalty


01. Against Privacy
02. Mexican Dogs
03. Every Valley Is Not A Lake
04. Something Is Not Right With Me
05. Welcome To The Occupation
06. Golden Gate Jumpers
07. Avalanche In B
08. I've Seen Enough
09. Every Man I Fall For
10. Dreams Old Men Dream
11. On The Night That My Love Broke Through
12. Relief
13. Cryptomnesia





Standout Tracks: I've Seen Enough / Mexican Dogs / Something Is Not Right With Me


Loyalty To Loyalty is out today via Downtown.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Cold War Kids
[Website] Cold War Kids

[Count Me Out] Video: Cold War Kids "Something Is Not Right With Me"
[Count Me Out] Preview New Cold War Kids Tracks
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids "Something Is Not Right With Me"
[Count Me Out] New Cold War Kids Album This September

No comments:

Post a Comment