Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Album Review: Bloc Party - Intimacy




Bloc Party - Intimacy


01. Ares
02. Mercury
03. Halo
04. Biko
05. Trojan Horse
06. Signs
07. One Month Off
08. Zephyrus
09. Talons
10. Better Than Heaven
11. Ion Square
12. Letter To My Son
13. Your Visits Are Getting Shorter
14. Flux





Standout Tracks: One Month Off / Biko / Signs


Intimacy is out today via Atlantic.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Bloc Party
[Website] Bloc Party

[Count Me Out] Video: Bloc Party "Talons"
[Count Me Out] Bloc Party "Trojan Horse"

No comments:

Post a Comment