Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Album Review: Margot & The Nuclear So And So's - Animal!




Margot & The Nuclear So And So's - Animal!


01. At The Carnival
02. O' What A Nightmare!
03. Hello Vagina
04. I Am A Lightning Rod
05. Love Song For A Schubas Bartender
06. Mariel's Brazen Overture
07. There's Talk Of Mine Shafts
08. A Children's Crusade On Acid
09. German Motor Car
10. Cold, Kind And Lemon Eyes
11. My Baby (Shoots Her Mouth Off)
12. As Tall As Cliffs





Standout Tracks: As Tall As Cliffs / My Baby (Shoots Her Mouth Off) / Love Song For A Schubas Bartender


Animal! is out today via Epic.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Margot & The Nuclear So And So's
[Website] Margot & The Nuclear So And So's

[Count Me Out] Margot & The Nuclear So And So's "As Tall As Cliffs"
[Count Me Out] Margot & The Nuclear So And So's on Daytrotter

No comments:

Post a Comment