Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Album Review: Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns




Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns


01. If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It
02. Crack The Shutters Open
03. Take Back The City
04. Lifeboats
05. The Golden Floor
06. Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands
07. Set Down Your Glass
08. The Planets Bend Between Us
09. Engines
10. Disaster Button
11. The Lightning Strike





Standout Tracks: Take Back The City / Please Just Take These Photos From My Hands / If There's A Rocket Tie Me To It


Not so sure how I feel about this album. I mean I like Snow Patrol and all, but definitely, as of right now, I don't think this is their best material. A Hundred Million Suns is out today via A&M.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Snow Patrol
[Website] Snow Patrol

[Count Me Out] Video: Snow Patrol "Take Back The City"
[Count Me Out] Snow Patrol "Take Back The City"
[Count Me Out] Snow Patrol Announce A Hundred Million Suns

No comments:

Post a Comment