Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Brightest Diamond on The LaundroMatinee




Shara Worden aka My Brightest Diamond had a session with My Old Kentucky's LaundroMatinee posted today. Check some videos out below, along with mp3's from the session, here. The latest release, A Thousand Shark's Teeth, is out via Asthmatic Kitty.




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond - The Gentlest Gentleman




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond - Inside A Boy




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond - From The Top Of The World




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond - Apples


[Myspace] My Brightest Diamond
[Website] My Brightest Diamond

[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "From The Top Of The World"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment