Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Album Review: Jason Lytle - Yours Truly, The Commuter




Jason Lytle - Yours Truly, The Commuter


01. Yours Truly, The Commuter
02. Brand New Sun
03. Ghost Of My Old Dog
04. I Am Lost (And The Moment Cannot Last)
05. Birds Encouraged Him
06. It's The Weekend
07. Furget It
08. This Song Is The Mute Button
09. Rollin' Home Alone
10. You're Too Gone
11. Flying Thru Canyons
12. Here For Good





Standout Tracks: Yours Truly, The Commuter / Brand New Sun / I Am Lost (And The Moment Cannot Last)


Sounds just like a Grandaddy record, which is quite all right by me. Yours Truly, The Commuter is out today via Anti-.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Jason Lytle
[Website] Jason Lytle

[Count Me Out] Video: Jason Lytle "I Am Lost (And The Moment Cannot Last)"
[Count Me Out] Jason Lytle "Yours Truly, The Commuter"
[Count Me Out] Jason Lytle "Brand New Sun"

No comments:

Post a Comment