Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Album Review: White Rabbits - It's Frightening




White Rabbits - It's Frightening


01. Percussion Gun
02. Rudie Fails
03. They Done Wrong/We Done Wrong
04. Lionesse
05. Company I Keep
06. The Salesman (Tramp Life)
07. Midnight And I
08. Right Where They Left
09. The Lady Vanishes
10. Leave It At The Door





Standout Tracks: Percussion Gun / Rudie Fails / They Done Wrong/We Done Wrong


It's Frightening is out today via TBD.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] White Rabbits
[Website] White Rabbits

[Count Me Out] Video: White Rabbits "Percussion Gun"
[Count Me Out] White Rabbits Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] White Rabbits "Percussion Gun"

No comments:

Post a Comment