Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Album Review: The Dead Weather - Horehound




The Dead Weather - Horehound


01. 60 Feet Tall
02. Hang You From The Heavens
03. I Cut Like A Buffalo
04. So Far From Your Weapon
05. Treat Me Like Your Mother
06. Rocking Horse
07. New Pony
08. Bone House
09. 3 Birds
10. No Hassle Night
11. Will There Be Enough Water?





Standout Tracks: Hang You From The Heavens / Treat Me Like Your Mother / I Cut Like A Buffalo


Horehound is out today via Warner Bros/Third Man.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Dead Weather
[Website] The Dead Weather

[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather on Conan
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather To Tour This Summer
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather "Hang You Up From The Heavens"

No comments:

Post a Comment