Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Album Review: Japandroids - Post-Nothing




Japandroids - Post-Nothing


01. The Boys Are Leaving Town
02. Young Hearts Spark Fire
03. Wet Hair
04. Rockers East Vancouver
05. Heart Sweats
06. Crazy/Forever
07. Sovereighnty
08. I Quit Girls





Standout Tracks: Wet Hair / Young Hearts Spark Fire / The Boys Are Leaving Town


This album is LOUD, which is surprising for only two members. I dig it, especially more than some other overly hyped bands from this year, but don't love it. Post-Nothing is out today via Polyvinyl.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Japandroids
[Website] Japandroids

No comments:

Post a Comment