Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Album Review: The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You




The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You


01. I And Love And You
02. January Wedding
03. Head Full Of Doubt, Road Full Of Promise
04. And It Spread
05. The Perfect Space
06. Ten Thousand Words
07. Kick Drum Heart
08. Laundry Room
09. Ill With Want
10. Tin Man
11. Slight Figure Of Speech
12. It Goes On And On
13. Incomplete And Insecure





Standout Tracks: I And Love And You / Laundry Room / Slight Figure Of Speech


I And Love And You is out today via American Recordings/Columbia.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Avett Brothers
[Website] The Avett Brothers

[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers "I And Love And You"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers Countdown to I And Love And You
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers "I And Love And You"
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers on NPR's Tiny Desk Concert
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: The Avett Brothers "Murder In The City"
[Count Me Out] The Avett Brothers "Murder In The City"

No comments:

Post a Comment