Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Album Review: The Twilight Sad - Forget The Night Ahead




The Twilight Sad - Forget The Night Ahead


01. Reflection Of The Television
02. I Became A Prostitute
03. Seven Years Of Letters
04. Made To Disappear
05. Scissors
06. The Room
07. That Birthday Present
08. Floorboards Under The Bed
09. Interrupted
10. The Neighbours Can't Breathe
11. At The Burnside





Standout Tracks: I Became A Prostitute / Reflection Of The Television / Seven Years Of Letters


Forget The Night Ahead is out today via Fat Cat.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Twilight Sad
[Website] The Twilight Sad

[Count Me Out] Video: Twilight Sad "I Became A Prostitute"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Twilight Sad on The Fly TV
[Count Me Out] The Twilight Sad "Reflection Of The Television"

No comments:

Post a Comment