Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Album Review: WHY? - Eskimo Snow




WHY? - Eskimo Snow


01. These Hands
02. January Twenty Something
03. Against Me
04. Even The Good Wood Gone
05. Into The Shadows Of My Embrace
06. One Rose
07. On Rose Walk, Insomniac
08. Berkeley By Hearseback
09. This Blackest Purse
10. Eskimo Snow





Standout Tracks: January Twenty Something / Into The Shadows Of My Embrace / Even The Good Wood Gone


Eskimo Snow is out today via Anticon.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] WHY?
[Website] WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment