Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Album Review: Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs




Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs


01. Here To Fall
02. Avalon Or Someone Very Similar
03. By Two's
04. Nothing To Hide
05. Periodically Double Or Triple
06. If It's True
07. I'm On My Way
08. When It's Dark
09. All Your Secrets
10. More Stars Than There Are In Heaven
11. The Fireside
12. And The Glitter Is Gone





Standout Tracks: Periodically Double Or Triple / I'm On My Way / The Fireside


Popular Songs is out today via Matador.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Yo La Tengo
[Website] Yo La Tengo

[Count Me Out] Video: Yo La Tengo "Avalon Or Something Very Similar"
[Count Me Out] Video: Yo La Tengo "Periodically Double Or Triple"
[Count Me Out] Video: Yo La Tengo "Here To Fall"
[Count Me Out] Yo La Tengo "Here To Fall"
[Count Me Out] Yo La Tengo "Periodically Double Or Triple"

No comments:

Post a Comment