Friday, November 13, 2009

DM Stith "I Heart Wig (feat. I Heart Lung)"




Here's a new tune, "I Heart Wig (feat. I Heart Lung)," from the forthcoming DM Stith EP, Braid Of Voices, out 12/8 via Asthmatic Kitty. Read a little more about it here and grab another tune, "Abraham's Song (Bibio Remix)," from the EP, below, thanks to Pitchfork. I caught David a few weeks back at Schubas and his performance was quite stunning, especially with the help from Osso on strings. Unfortunately an upcoming winter tour with Odawas has been postponed.


[MP3] DM Stith - I Heart Wig (feat. I Heart Lung)
[MP3] DM Stith - Abraham's Song (Bibio Remix)


[Myspace] DM Stith
[Website] DM Stith

[Count Me Out] DM Stith "Pigs (feat. Jefferson St. Band)"
[Count Me Out] DM Stith To Release 2 New EP's
[Count Me Out] DM Stith Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Video: DM Stith "Pity Dance" (SXSW)
[Count Me Out] Album Review: DM Stith - Heavy Ghost
[Count Me Out] Video: DM Stith "BMB (Alternate Version)"

No comments:

Post a Comment