Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Album Review: Hot Chip - One Life Stand




Hot Chip - One Life Stand


01. Thieves In The Night
02. Hand Me Down Your Love
03. I Feel Better
04. One Life Stand
05. Brothers
06. Slush
07. Alley Cats
08. We Have Love
09. Keep Quiet
10. Take It In





Standout Tracks: One Life Stand / Thieves In The Night / We Have Love


One Life Stand is out today via Astralwerks.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Hot Chip
[Website] Hot Chip

[Count Me Out] Video: Hot Chip on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] Video: Hot Chip "One Life Stand"
[Count Me Out] Video: Hot Chip "Wrestlers"

No comments:

Post a Comment