Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Album Review: Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More




Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More


01. Sigh No More
02. The Cave
03. Winter Winds
04. Roll Away Your Stone
05. White Blank Page
06. I Gave You All
07. Little Lion Man
08. Timshel
09. Thistle & Weeds
10. Awake My Soul
11. Dust Bowl Dance
12. After The Storm





Standout Tracks: Little Lion Man / Roll Away Your Stone / The Cave


Sigh No More is out today via Glassnote.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Mumford & Sons
[Website] Mumford & Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment