Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Album Review: Zeus - Say Us




Zeus - Say Us


01. How Does It Feel?
02. Fever Of The Time
03. Kindergarten
04. The Renegade
05. Greater Times On The Wayside
06. River By The Garden
07. You Gotta' Teller
08. I Know
09. Marching Through Your Head
10. The Sound Of You
11. Heavy On Me
12. At The Risk Of Repeating





Standout Tracks: Fever Of The Time / Heavy On Me / Marching Through Your Head


Say Us is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Zeus
[Website] Zeus

No comments:

Post a Comment