Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Album Review: Angus & Julia Stone - Down The Way




Angus & Julia Stone - Down The Way


01. Hold On
02. Black Crow
03. For You
04. Big Jet Plane
05. Santa Monica Dream
06. Yellow Brick Road
07. And The Boys
08. On The Road
09. Walk It Off
10. Hush
11. Draw Your Swords
12. I'm Not Yours
13. The Devil's Tears





Standout Tracks: Big Jet Plane / Black Crow / Draw Your Swords


Down The Way is out today via Nettwerk.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Angus & Julia Stone
[Website] Angus & Julia Stone

[Count Me Out] Video: Angus & Julia Stone "Black Crow"
[Count Me Out] Video: Angus & Julia Stone "And The Boys"

No comments:

Post a Comment