Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Album Review: Judson Claiborne - Time And Temperature




Judson Claiborne - Time And Temperature


01. Twilight Spirit
02. Song For Dreaming (Good Ol' Wobbly Version)
03. Oh Cyril
04. The Freeze Up
05. The Woman Inside Of Me
06. My How We Change!
07. I Am Learning Pantomime
08. Tomorrow In The Morning (Blues For Malachi)
09. One Hundred More Than One Hundred Times
10. Moonraker





Standout Tracks: One Hundred More Than One Hundred Times / Twilight Spirit / Moonraker


Time And Temperature is out today via La Société Expéditionnaire.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Judson Claiborne
[Website] Judson Claiborne

[Count Me Out] Video: Judson Claiborne "Twilight Spirit"
[Count Me Out] Judson Claiborne "Song For Dreaming (Good Ol' Wobbly Version)"

No comments:

Post a Comment