Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Album Review: LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening




LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening


01. Dance Yrself Clean
02. Drunk Girls
03. One Touch
04. All I Want
05. I Can Change
06. You Wanted A Hit
07. Pow Pow
08. Somebody's Calling Me
09. Home





Standout Tracks: Home / Dance Yrself Clean / Pow Pow


This Is Happening is out today via DFA/Virgin.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] LCD Soundsystem
[Website] LCD Soundsystem

[Count Me Out] Video: LCD Soundsystem "Drunk Girls"
[Count Me Out] LCD Soundsystem "Drunk Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment