Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Album Review: The Weepies - Be My Thrill




The Weepies - Be My Thrill


01. Please Speak Well Of Me
02. When You Go Away
03. Red Red Rose
04. I Was Made For Sunny Days
05. They're In Love, Where Am I?
06. Add My Effort
07. Be My Thrill
08. Be My Honeypie
09. Hummingbird
10. Hard to Please
11. Not A Lullaby
12. How Do You Get High?
13. Hope Tomorrow
14. Empty Your Hands





Standout Tracks: I Was Made For Sunny Days / Please Speak Well Of Me / Red Red Rose


Be My Thrill is out today via Nettwerk.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Weepies
[Website] The Weepies

[Count Me Out] Video: The Weepies "Be My Thrill"

No comments:

Post a Comment