Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kurt Vile "In My Time"




While we wait on the forthcoming full-length (expected in early 2011), Kurt Vile will release a new 7" Single, In My Time, on 11/9 (10/25 digitally) via Matador. Check the album art and tracklist out below, as well as the title track, "In My Time." Also, remember that two Chicago shows are coming up on October 30th and 31st at the Empty Bottle.





Tracklist

01. In My Time
02. Early Dawnin'
03. Sad Ghost

[MP3] Kurt Vile - In My Time


[Myspace] Kurt Vile
[Website] Kurt Vile

[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Kurt Vile - Square Shells [EP]
[Count Me Out] Kurt Vile "Invisibility : Nonexistent"
[Count Me Out] Video: Kurt Vile "Freak Train"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Kurt Vile - Childish Prodigy

No comments:

Post a Comment