Friday, November 5, 2010

LCD Soundsystem "All I Want (Live)"




LCD Soundsystem are set to release a new live-in-studio album, London Sessions, next week via DFA/Virgin. Check the album art and tracklist out below, along with a stream of "All I Want."





Tracklist

01. Us V Them
02. All I Want
03. Drunk Girls
04. Get Innocuous
05. Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
06. All My Friends
07. Pow Pow
08. I Can Change
09. Yr City's A Sucker

[STREAM] LCD Soundsystem - All I Want (Live)


[Myspace] LCD Soundsystem
[Website] LCD Soundsystem

[Count Me Out] Video: LCD Soundsystem "Pow Pow"
[Count Me Out] Video: LCD Soundsystem "Home" (Unofficial)
[Count Me Out] LCD Soundsystem Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: LCD Soundsystem "Bye Bye Bayou"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
[Count Me Out] Video: LCD Soundsystem "Drunk Girls"
[Count Me Out] LCD Soundsystem "Drunk Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment