Monday, December 13, 2010

Jason Bentley's Top 10 Albums Of 2010




Music director and host of KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic, Jason Bentley, has posted his Top 10 Albums Of 2010. Check them out below.



10. Underworld - Barking [Om]
09. Bombay Bicycle Club - I Had the Blues, But I Shook Them Loose [Arena Rock]
08. The National - High Violet [4AD]
07. Jónsi - Go [XL]
06. Vampire Weekend - Contra [XL]
05. Beach House - Teen Dream [Sub Pop]
04. Janelle Monáe - Archandroid [Bad Boy/Wondaland]
03. Band of Horses - Infinite Arms [Brown/Fat Possum/Colombia]
02. Tame Impala - Innerspeaker [101 Distribution]
01. The Black Keys - Brothers [Nonesuch]


* I realize that reading these lists may get old, but I thoroughly enjoy seeing and feel like sharing what my fellow blogger's dig.


[Count Me Out] Jason Bentley's Top 10 Albums Of 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment