Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Album Review: James Vincent McMorrow - Early In The Morning




James Vincent McMorrow - Early In The Morning


01. If I Had A Boat
02. Hear The Noise That Moves So Soft And Low
03. Sparrow And The Wolf
04. Breaking Hearts
05. We Don't Eat
06. This Old Dark Machine
07. Follow You Down To The Red Oak Tree
08. Down The Burning Ropes
09. From The Woods
10. And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop
11. Early In The Morning, I'll Come Calling





Standout Tracks: Breaking Hearts / Sparrow And The Wolf / This Old Dark Machine


Early In The Morning is out today via Vagrant.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] James Vincent McMorrow
[Website] James Vincent McMorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment