Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Album Review: La Sera - La Sera




La Sera - La Sera


01. Beating Heart
02. Never Come Around
03. You're Going To Cry
04. Sleeptalking
05. I Promise You
06. Left This World
07. Hold
08. Under The Trees
09. Devils Hearts Grow Gold
10. Dove Into Love
11. Been Here Before
12. Lift Off





Standout Tracks: Devils Hearts Grow Gold / Never Come Around / Left This World


La Sera is out today via Hardly Art.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Facebook] La Sera

[Count Me Out] La Sera "Devils Hearts Grow Gold"
[Count Me Out] La Sera Announces Debut Full-Length
[Count Me Out] Video: La Sera "Never Come Around"

No comments:

Post a Comment