Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Album Review: The Luyas - Too Beautiful To Work




The Luyas - Too Beautiful To Work


01. Too Beautiful To Work
02. Worth Mentioning
03. Tiny Head
04. Moodslayer
05. Canary
06. Spherical Mattress
07. Cold Canada
08. What Mercy Is
09. I Need Mirrors
10. Seeing Things





Standout Tracks: Too Beautiful To Work / Canary / Tiny Head


Too Beautiful To Work is out today via Dead Oceans.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Luyas
[Facebook] The Luyas

[Count Me Out] The Luyas "Too Beautiful To Work"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Luyas "Tiny Head"

No comments:

Post a Comment