Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Album Review: tUnE-yArDs - W H O K I L L




tUnE-yArDs - W H O K I L L


01. My Country
02. Es-so
03. Gangsta
04. Powa
05. Riotriot
06. Bizness
07. Doorstep
08. You Yes You
09. Wooly Wolly Gong
10. Killa





Standout Tracks: Bizness / Powa / Doorstep


W H O K I L L is out today via 4AD.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] tUnE-yArDs
[Facebook] tUnE-yArDs

[Count Me Out] Video: tUnE-yArDs "Bizness"
[Count Me Out] Video: tUnE-yArDs on Le HibOO
[Count Me Out] tUnE-yArDs "Bizness"
[Count Me Out] New tUnE-yArDs Album
[Count Me Out] Video: tUnE-yArDs "Real Live Flesh"

No comments:

Post a Comment