Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Album Review: White Denim - D




White Denim - D


01. It's Him!
02. Burnished
03. At The Farm
04. Street Joy
05. Anvil Everything
06. River To Consider
07. Drug
08. Bess St.
09. Is And Is And Is
10. Keys





Standout Tracks: Anvil Everything / Street Joy / Drug


D is out today via Downtown.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] White Denim
[Facebook] White Denim

[Count Me Out] White Denim Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: White Denim "Drug"
[Count Me Out] White Denim "Anvil Everything"
[Count Me Out] White Denim "Drug"
[Count Me Out] White Denim Offering Free New Album
[Count Me Out] Video: White Denim "I Start To Run"

No comments:

Post a Comment