Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Album Review: Liam Finn - Fomo




Liam Finn - Fomo


01. Neurotic World
02. Don't Even Know Your Name
03. Roll Of The Eye
04. Cold Feet
05. Real Late
06. The Struggle
07. Little Words
08. Reckless
09. Chase The Seasons
10. Jump Your Bones





Standout Tracks: Don't Even Know Your Name / Roll Of The Eye / Jump Your Bones


Fomo is out today via Yep Roc.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Liam Finn
[Facebook] Liam Finn

[Count Me Out] Liam Finn on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Liam Finn "I Will Explode"

No comments:

Post a Comment