Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Album Review: Active Child - You Are All I See




Active Child - You Are All I See


01. You Are All I See
02. Hanging On
03. Playing House (feat. How To Dress Well)
04. See Thru Eyes
05. High Priestess
06. Ivy
07. Way Too Fast
08. Ancient Eye
09. Shield & Sword
10. Johnny Belinda





Standout Tracks: Hanging On / Playing House (feat. How To Dress Well) / Way Too Fast


You Are All I See is out today via Vagrant.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Active Child
[Facebook] Active Child

[Count Me Out] Active Child "Hanging On"
[Count Me Out] Active Child Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Active Child "Playing House (feat. How To Dress Well)"

No comments:

Post a Comment