Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Album Review: Ganglians - Still Living




Ganglians - Still Living


01. Drop The Act
02. That's What I Want
03. Evil Weave
04. Sleep
05. Jungle
06. Bradley
07. Things To Know
08. Good Times
09. The Toad
10. California Cousins
11. Faster
12. My House





Standout Tracks: My House / Drop The Act / Evil Weave


Still Living is out today via Lefse.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Ganglians
[Facebook] Ganglians

[Count Me Out] Ganglians "Drop The Act"
[Count Me Out] Ganglians "Sleep"
[Count Me Out] Video: Ganglians "Jungle"
[Count Me Out] Ganglians "Jungle"

No comments:

Post a Comment