Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Album Review: Yellow Ostrich - The Mistress




Yellow Ostrich - The Mistress


01. I Think U Are Great
02. WHALE
03. Hate Me Soon
04. Hold On
05. Libraries
06. Hahahaohhoho
07. I'll Run
08. Campaign
09. Mary
10. Slow Paddle
11. Bread
12. Fog
13. Mary (Alternate)





Standout Tracks: Mary (Alternate) / WHALE / Hold On


The Mistress is out today via Barsuk.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Yellow Ostrich
[Facebook] Yellow Ostrich

[Count Me Out] Yellow Ostrich Sign To Barsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment