Monday, August 22, 2011

Video: The Perception Of Moving Targets (Trailer)




Film director, Weston Currie, has used the music of Liz Harris aka Grouper for his upcoming anthology of four short films, The Perception Of Moving Targets. Check the trailer out below, along an extended video for Grouper's "I Saw A Ray." The new double release, A I A : Dream Loss and A I A : Alien Observer, is out now via Yellowelectric.




[VIDEO] The Perception Of Moving Targets (Trailer)




[VIDEO] Grouper - Arkansas (I Saw A Ray Extended Cut)


[Myspace] Grouper
[Website] Grouper

[Count Me Out] Video: Grouper "I Saw A Ray"
[Count Me Out] Video: Grouper "Alien Observer"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Grouper - A I A : Alien Observer
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Grouper - A I A : Dream Loss
[Count Me Out] Stream 2 New Grouper Tunes
[Count Me Out] Grouper "Hold"
[Count Me Out] Video: Grouper "Sputnik"
[Count Me Out] Grouper "Vessel"
[Count Me Out] Video: Grouper "Hold The Way"
[Count Me Out] 2 New Grouper Tracks
[Count Me Out] Grouper To Tour With Animal Collective
[Count Me Out] Grouper "False Horizon"

No comments:

Post a Comment