Thursday, November 17, 2011

Video: My Brightest Diamond "High Low Middle"




My Brightest Diamond has a new video for "High Low Middle," one of my favorite tunes off the new release, All Things Will Unwind, out now via Asthamatic Kitty. Check it out below.




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond - High Low Middle


[Website] My Brightest Diamond
[Facebook] My Brightest Diamond

[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "We Added It Up"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - All Things Will Unwind
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "Be Brave"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "Reaching Through To The Other Side"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "The Sea"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "From The Top Of The World"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment