Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Album Review: Frankie Rose - Interstellar




Frankie Rose - Interstellar


01. Interstellar
02. Know Me
03. Gospel/Grace
04. Daylight Sky
05. Pair Of Wings
06. Had We Had It
07. Night Swim
08. Apples For The Sun
09. Moon In My Mind
10. The Fall





Standout Tracks: Know Me / Interstellar / Night Swim


Interstellar is out today via Slumberland.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Frankie Rose
[Facebook] Frankie Rose

[Count Me Out] Frankie Rose Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Frankie Rose "Gospel/Grace"
[Count Me Out] Frankie Rose "Interstellar"
[Count Me Out] Frankie Rose "Night Swim"
[Count Me Out] Frankie Rose "Know Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment