Sunday, February 19, 2012

Count Me Out Chicago Mix 03




Being a musician based out of Chicago, over the years I have been blessed to discover and befriend many great local songwriters/bands. Though I don't specifically focus on local music with this blog, I do like to occasionally showcase some new and a few older acts that I've come to love. Please feel free to check out links to each artist below and download this mix as "one track", here.


Tracklist

01. University - M.Y.W.A.Y.
02. The Damn Choir - Virginia
03. The Redwalls - Memories
04. JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart (Wilco Cover)
05. Cracklin Moth - My Heart Is Leaking
06. Smith Westerns - Weekend
07. Netherfriends - Bloomington, IN
08. Fox The Cat - Drifter
09. The Great Society Mind Destroyers - Mystic Warriors
10. Girls Of The New South - Empire
11. Disappears - Replicate
12. yourfeetstoobig - Bowhead
13. Rachele Eve - Our Love Is Imagined
14. Ami Saraiya & The Outcome - Purging Purging
15. The Sea And Cake - Lyric
16. Stolen Silver - Carbon 1
17. Blah Blah Blah - Why Am I The Only One Laughing
18. Cave - W U J



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Chicago Mix 02
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Chicago Mix 01

No comments:

Post a Comment