Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Brightest Diamond on Morning Becomes Eclectic




My Brightest Diamond had a session with KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic today. Check it out below, along with the latest release, All Things Will Unwind, out via Asthamatic Kitty.




[VIDEO] My Brightest Diamond on Morning Becomes Eclectic


Setlist

01. We Added It Up
02. Reaching Through To The Other Side
03. Escape Routes
04. Be Brave
05. Everthings Is In Line
06. High Low Middle
07. I Have Never Loved Someone
08. From The Top Of The World


[Website] My Brightest Diamond
[Facebook] My Brightest Diamond

[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "High Low Middle"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "We Added It Up"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - All Things Will Unwind
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "Be Brave"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "Reaching Through To The Other Side"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond "The Sea"
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: My Brightest Diamond on Don't Look Down
[Count Me Out] My Brightest Diamond "From The Top Of The World"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Brightest Diamond - A Thousand Shark's Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment