Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Album Review: Zeus - Busting Visions




Zeus - Busting Visions


01. Are You Gonna' Waste My Time?
02. Love / Pain
03. Anything You Want Dear
04. Let It Go, Don't Let It Go
05. Strong Mind
06. Bright Brown Opus
07. Love In A Game
08. With Eyes Closed
09. Hello Tender Love
10. Messenger's Way
11. Proud And Beautiful
12. Stop The Train
13. Cool Blue (And The Things I Do)
14. Now That I've Got You





Standout Tracks: Are You Gonna' Waste My Time? / Anything You Want Dear / Let It Go, Don't Let It Go


Busting Visions is out today via Arts & Crafts.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Zeus
[Facebook] Zeus

[Count Me Out] Zeus "Anything You Want Dear"
[Count Me Out] Zeus Announce Busting Visions
[Count Me Out] Zeus "Are You Gonna' Waste My Time?"
[Count Me Out] Zeus on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: Zeus "How Does It Feel"
[Count Me Out] Jason Collett & Zeus Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Zeus - Say Us

No comments:

Post a Comment