Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Album Review: Jack White - Blunderbuss




Jack White -Blunderbuss


01. Missing Pieces
02. Sixteen Saltines
03. Freedom At 21
04. Love Interruption
05. Blunderbuss
06. Hypocritical Kiss
07. Weep Themselves To Sleep
08. I'm Shakin'
09. Trash Tongue Talker
10. Hip (Eponymous) Poor Boy
11. I Guess I Should Go To Sleep
12. On And On And On
13. Take Me With You When You Go





Standout Tracks: Sixteen Saltines / Freedom At 21 / Take Me With You When You Go


Blunderbuss is out today via Third Man/Columbia.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Jack White
[Facebook] Jack White

[Count Me Out] Video: Jack White "Sixteen Saltines"
[Count Me Out] Jack White Announces More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Jack White "Sixteen Saltines"
[Count Me Out] Video: Jack White on SNL
[Count Me Out] Jack White Shares Blunderbuss Album Art + Tracklist
[Count Me Out] Video: Jack White "Love Interruption"
[Count Me Out] Jack White "Machine Gun Silhouette"
[Count Me Out] Jack White "Love Interruption"

No comments:

Post a Comment