Monday, April 30, 2012

My Morning Jacket Announce Tour Dates




My Morning Jacket have announced some new tour dates, which includes a Chicago show on August 22nd at the Pritzker Pavilion. Check the rest out below, along with the latest release, Circuital, out via ATO.


Tour Dates

05.04.12 at Beale Street Music Festival (Memphis, TN)
05.05.12 at New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival (New Orleans, LA)
07.13.12 at Forecastle Festival (Louisville, KY)
07.14.12 at Forecastle Festival (Louisville, KY)
07.15.12 at Forecastle Festival (Louisville, KY)
07.28.12 at Newport Folk Festival (Newport, RI)
08.03.12 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (Denver, CO) *^
08.04.12 at Red Rocks Amphitheatre (Denver, CO) *^
08.06.12 at Starlight Theatre (Kansas City, MO) *
08.07.12 at Pinewood Bowl Amphitheater (Lincoln, NE) *
08.08.12 at Peabody Opera House (St. Louis, MO) *
08.10.12 at Somerset Amphitheatert (Minneapolis, MN) *#
08.12.12 at LC Pavilion (Columbus, OH) *
08.14.12 at Meadow Brook (Detroit, MI) *
08.15.12 at Echo Beach - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre (Toronto, ON) *
08.17.12 at Mann Center for the Performing Arts (Philadelphia, PA) *
08.18.12 at Merriweather Post Pavilion (Washington, DC) *
08.19.12 at Williamsburg Park (Brooklyn, NY) +
08.21.12 at Stage AE (Pittsburgh, PA) *
08.22.12 at Pritzker Pavilion (Chicago, IL) *
08.24.12 at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre (Atlanta, GA) *
08.25.12 at Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheater (Charlotte, NC) *
08.26.12 at Raleigh Amphitheater (Raleigh, NC) *

* w/ Band Of Horses
^ w/ Trombone Shorty
# w/ Trampled By Turtles
+ w/ Shabazz Palaces


[Website] My Morning Jacket
[Facebook] My Morning Jacket

[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Jimmy Kimmel
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Jools Holland
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce Fall Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket "Holdin On To Black Metal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Our World"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Conan
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "True Love Ways (Buddy Holly Cover)"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket at Louisville Palace Theatre
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Morning Jacket - Circuital
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce Live Webcast
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Holdin On To Black Metal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Circuital"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Smokin From Shootin (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "It Beats 4 U (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "One Big Holiday (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "The Way That He Sings (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Butch Cassidy (Live at Terminal 5)"
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Jimmy Fallon and Letterman
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket Live on Letterman
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket To Perform 5 Complete Albums in 5 Nights
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Announce Summer Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on America Dad Cartoon
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "El Caporal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Christmas Special From 2001
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Postpone Chicago Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. II"
[Count Me Out] Jim James at The Newport Folk Festival
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Conan
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Black Cab Session
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Q&A on Billboard
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket on SNL
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Tour 2008 + SNL
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Evil Urges"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2"
[Count Me Out] M. Ward & Jim James from SXSW
[Count Me Out] 8 Live New My Morning Jacket Videos
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Evil Urges

No comments:

Post a Comment