Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Album Review: Julia Stone - By The Horns




Julia Stone - By The Horns


01. Let's Forget All The Things That We Say
02. Bloodbuzz Ohio
03. It's All Okay
04. I'm Here, I'm Not Here
05. Justine
06. Break Apart
07. With The Light
08. I Want To Live Here
09. By The Horns
10. The Line That Ties Me





Standout Tracks: Let's Forget All The Things That We Say / It's All Okay / By The Horns


By The Horns is out today via Nettwerk/Picture Show.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Julia Stone
[Facebook] Julia Stone

[Count Me Out] Video: Julia Stone "By The Horns"
[Count Me Out] Video: Julia Stone "It's All Okay"
[Count Me Out] Video: Julia Stone "Let's Forget All The Things That We Say"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Julia Stone - The Memory Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment