Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Album Review: Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits




Divine Fits - A Thing Called Divine Fits


01. My Love Is Real
02. Flaggin A Ride
03. What Gets You Alone
04. Would That Not Be Nice
05. The Salton Sea
06. Baby Get Worse
07. Civilian Stripes
08. For Your Heart
09. Shivers
10. Like Ice Cream
11. Neopolitans





Standout Tracks: Would That Not Be Nice / What Gets You Alone / Flaggin A Ride


A Thing Called Divine Fits is out today via Merge.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Divine Fits
[Facebook] Divine Fits

[Count Me Out] Divine Fits Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Divine Fits "Would That Not Be Nice"
[Count Me Out] Divine Fits "My Love Is Real"
[Count Me Out] Spoon & Wolf Parade Side Project

No comments:

Post a Comment